100% pure therapeutic essential oils available in 5 mL bottles. You can choose from 9 scents to diffuse on their own or as a blend.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) - This Bulgarian Lavender oil features a sweet, herbaceous aroma that is perfect for use in aromatherapy applications and as an addition to personal care products.
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) - Orange Essential Oil has a sweet, citrus smell and can be used for massage, or aromatic baths, and is ideal in a diffuser to uplift the mood in your home.
- Peppermint (Mentha arvensis) - Peppermint has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content. This minty sweetness makes it one of the most popular essential oils. Peppermint is excellent for mental fatigue, improving concentration, headaches, nausea, and for respiratory disorders.
- Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) - Tee Tree has a fresh, spicy, and slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes. This oil is used with great effectiveness to fight infections of all kinds and helps clear the skin.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) - Spearmint scent that is sweeter than the minty aroma of peppermint. It contains only small amounts of menthol and is far less harsh on the skin than peppermint and ideal for use in children.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) - Lemon has a sharp, fresh citrus aroma. It boosts the immune system and cleanses the body and aids in emotional balance. Lemon oil is also a wonderful addition to your natural cleaning products.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) - This oil has a crisp, clean, camphoraceous aroma. Eucalyptus oil has a cooling and deodorizing effect on the body, helping with fevers, migraine, respiratory disorders and muscular pain.
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) - The universal essential oil! It has a warm and spicy, and slightly woody odour. It is used most often for spiritual, perfumery and incense/room fragrance applications. Frankincense is used for a wide variety of ailments and blends well with almost all other oils. It's grounding properties are wonderful for stress and anxiety.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) - Pink grapefruit is a sweet, tangy, and fresh aroma that mixes well with other essential oils. It's wonderfully energizing and uplifting without being too overpowering. Pink grapefruit can be used for a variety of health ailments such as digestive issues, sugar cravings, low energy levels, detoxifying the body, stimulating the immune system and reducing depression. It is also a highly antibacterial oil and can be used in cleaning and to freshen the air.